🤓 IT Recruiter / Senior IT Recruiter
7 000 - 12 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Volt.io | 6 Rogozińskiego, Kraków🖥 http://volt.io
#HRforIT, #job, #recruiter
VOLT is a digital payments gateway enabling PSD2 bank account direct payment services in Europe; a solution that displaces incumbent payment participants, reducing the cost and complexity of ecommerce payments.
VOLT API connects 4,500 European banks providing access to over 90% of the EU payments market. We believe this technology to have global potential and impact.
The Company acts as a global Open Banking payments aggregator and technology developer to scale merchant organisations. The Company aspires to a constantly developing and changing product suite at the leading edge of financial market regulatory and market developments.
About the role
As our IT recruiter you will support the local team in Poland, reporting to our CTO. Volt is a fast paced high growth start-up with teams spread over 2 hubs in Krakow and Warsaw. The job is remotely-based during the pandemic. We expect a hybrid remote/ on-site working arrangement once things begin to resume.
Acting as a Recruiter in a rapidly expanding tech company you will have the opportunity to impact the recruitment process and employer branding activities to support recruitment goals. You will build a strong talent pipeline for our tech team and take ownership of candidate experience. You will be provided with the best tools in order to do so effectively.
- Posting job offers on IT-dedicated recruitment sites
- Sourcing candidates (using all direct search methods and any necessary sources)
- Screening candidates
- Cooperating with hiring managers
- Taking care of the candidate experience
- Ensuring smooth and friendly recruitment process
- Coordinating interviews
- Communicating efficiently with candidates
- Initiating onboarding process
- Continuous improvement of the process: setting up goals, measuring results, drawing conclusions
- Employer Branding
- Proactively proposing elements of an organisational culture friendly to engineers
- Supporting employer branding activities by suggesting events and meetups that increase our visibility in the programmer's society.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of end-to-end IT recruitment experience
- Experience with HR software platforms, e.g. BambooHR
- Experience with using Boolean, LinkedIn Recruiter and X-ray search method - nice to have
- StartUp experience is a plus
- International work experience is a plus
- You have passion for recruitment – keen on creating a great candidate experience
- You have excellent sourcing skills and knowledge of the IT job market;
- You get things done
- You take ownership
- You are self-organizing
- Your business Polish and English is fluent in reading and writing
What's in it for you
- Salary relevant to your experience (we mean that!)
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Multinational environment
- Startup culture - no bureaucracy or long annoying procedures.
- Teamwork and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- We will work out appropriate benefits with the HR team in the coming weeks