🤓 People and Culture Manager
🌍 Vue Storefront | Prosta 20, Warszawa🖥 https://www.vuestorefront.io/
#hr, #recruitment, #startup
OK, so let's start with few words about Vue Storefront
Vue Storefront is setting a new standard in online shopping, making it more convenient, intuitive, and lightning-fast. We use the modern tech stack, believe in composable commerce architecture, and are dedicated to flattening the learning curve to business users. That is why enterprise customers can launch our store in weeks instead of months, gaining time, and saving money.
For us, the most important thing is that Vue Storefront really cares about people, their work-life balance, relations, and the impact they make on the community, tech & e-commerce world, and their private lives. Vibe, self-driven, and focus are Vue Storefront values and we want to grow everyone, who has a hunger for more and lives up to them!
What will you be doing in this role?
- Enforce management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their needs, understand the Vue Storefront culture and values, and build recruitment strategies for current career opportunities.
- Identify potential candidates, determine appropriate recruiting resources for sourcing, advertising, generating pools of qualified candidates, perform the direct search as well, and hold interview screens to recommend qualified and promising candidates to hiring managers.
- Evaluate compensation and benefits programs, manage benefits renewals and advise on potential new programs that create value for our team and the organization.
- Manage internal and external communication, such as cooperation with job advertising portals, newsletters, conferences, and internal updates, with a focus on effective candidate and employee engagement.
What do we expect you to have?
- 5+ years of HR experience in min. 2 organizations.
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting.
- Experience in building fully remote teams will be an important advantage.
- Hands-on experience across the HR disciplines including recruiting, employee relations, Comp& Ben, L&D and compliance.
- Progressive HR experience in startups and larger, fast-growing organizations in new tech, e-commerce or new media.
- 'How we can make this better' attitude,
- 'Growing as a human being' approach,
- Taking care - about others in a team and about the community,
- Sharing VS values:
- vibe - you literally say what does not fit. You give feedback and you listen to critical feedback as well.
- self-driven - everyone's opinion is important but ownership is more important. You understand that someone has to take responsibility for the decision and how it affects the whole product or company.
- focus - you stay aligned with what and how VS act as a company. You move your WIGs (Wildly Important Goals) further. And you feel a responsibility as well as giving your supervisor know about the progress and monitoring health of this area,
What can you expect?
- Be the first HR person to apply your HR subject matter expertise in collaboration with the CEO and leadership to build an HR function aligned with business goals.
- Hard work, variety, and excitement come from hands-on and strategic engagement.
- Opportunity to take your career to the next level and grow with our Clients as their business grows.
- Responsibility for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team at Vue Storefront. We take culture seriously and as the company grows you will be its champion and help adapt and grow that culture alongside the company.
- Responsibility for all human resources-related activities. VS is a great place to work and we want to make sure it stays that way, that it stays a place where VS builds a great team, where people are challenged to do their best work, and where everyone can make a difference and where they are supported in those endeavors.
- Fantastic team. Exceptional people deserve the best that VS can provide in terms of working environment and support. VS trusts people and provides them with the freedom to make choices that work for them. People & Culture Manager will partner with all areas of the company to help the team build and support the organization. This will involve: driving recruitment of the best talent, onboarding new employees, coaching managers on team leadership and helping to resolve employee relations issues, and managing programs that help develop staff.
- Assist and advise Leaders on employee relation issues, ensuring procedures are properly followed and paperwork completed and filed, keeping lines of communication open between People & Culture Manager and all team leaders.
What is our plan to work together?
- This position is a key strategic role in the company helping to grow the business and allowing our Client to build a unique and strong people-oriented culture at Vue Storefront.
- Mission: VS offers you both working for the community and helping you grow as a human being and impactful tech person.
- Location: in every role, VS is remote-first and global - our office is the whole world, work wherever you want.
- Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case.
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s important - have no barriers in communication, no corpo-language, no going things around, no need to do things differently than in the smartest and most efficient way.
- Relations: VS value healthy relations and spend time together - e.g. what you say to 2 weeks with your teammates and families on Tenerife?
- Benefits: no holidays limit, contract type depending on your decision, Medicover medical care package, access to the pool of courses, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.
Join us, if you feel that it's time for you to join VSF extremely enthusiastic and successful team!