🤓 Recruitment Coordinator 6months contract
🌍 WP Engine | Wadowicka 7, Kraków🖥 https://wpengine.com
#coordinator, #recruitment, #openvacancy
Are you a self-starter who is excited to make an impact on our fast growth? Does organization bring you joy?
The Talent Coordinator plays a meaningful role in ensuring that all candidates who interact with WP Engine have an exceptional and memorable experience, and they are key to creating a magnificent and efficient recruiting process
What is Cool About This Job
You have a direct hand in providing an amazing candidate experience by delighting top talent to support WP Engine’s hyper-growth. Responsibilities include supporting the Talent Advisor team by coordinating the interview process, running events, posting jobs, greeting candidates and ensuring every candidate who takes part in the recruitment process has a delightful experience. A successful candidate will have phenomenal attention to detail, time management skills, be process driven, dedicated, able to think creatively, and most importantly have a “can-do” attitude.
The Day to Day
- Support client groups with recruiting processes including scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements and reserving conference rooms.
- Responsible for keeping the process organized and actively maintaining clear lines of communication with Talent Advisors, candidates, Interviewers and Hiring Managers.
- Provide excellent customer service and smoothly handle interview logistics, which contributes to the overall success of the TA function.
- Communicate via email and phone with candidates of varying levels and areas of experience (engineering, support, sales, marketing, etc.)
- Event coordination, including happy hours, college recruiting, and various networking events
- Work collaboratively with team members to find opportunities to refine the recruiting process
- Perform other duties as required in the support of the recruiting efforts
Your Expertise and Passion
- Driven, articulate, and outgoing personality
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Ability to multitask and handle challenging deadlines
- Are organized, and a self-starter
- A problem solver who can come up with effective solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication
We propose a 6 months contract (B2B)
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.