🤓 Senior HR Operations Specialist
🌍 WP Engine | Wadowicka 7, Kraków🖥 https://wpengine.com
#newoffice, #newrole, #hr
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Senior HR Operations Administrator is part of the Global Employee Experience Team supporting our office in Krakow and the People Operations Team with data entry into our Workday system by supporting employee requests and employment relations and being the point of contact for all HR matters for our Poland Entity.
Global HR Helpdesk, HR Systems & General HR Administration
- Manages the Global HR Email inbox by answering employee questions or directing to the appropriate owner of the process,
- Administers the local files by updating and maintaining the filing system in coordination with the payroll vendor,
- Ensure global and country specific HR policies are implemented consistently throughout the company,
- Enters in a timely manner and ensures accuracy of employee data in Workday, including, but not limited to details of contracts of employment, internal transfers, promotions etc.
- Payroll & benefits entry and renewals,
- Supports the Employee Engagement process from a data/systems readiness perspective ensuring accurate date is provided to the vendor, including the auditing of the data. Partners with the HR Team on questions, reports etc
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding of our Poland employees
- Audits and validates data in Workday through auditing of reports. Researches issues, partners with appropriate team members as necessary to resolve and correct the issues,
- Maintains and updates data on the HR Portal based on feedback from the HR team and makes recommendations for enhancements to the HR Portal and/or the materials,
- Provide market insights such as competitive market trends for Krakow,
- Employee Relations concerns for Krakow office
HR Process & Project Support
- Assists with project coordination and implementation across HR,
- Works with HR Team to help identify and recommend enhancements to processes
- Effective communication, agility, flexibility, consistency and accountability to achieve a positive outcome.
- BA in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Relationship builder, providing clear feedback with understanding and influencing through expertise and business insight.
- Maintains current knowledge of ethics laws, standards, legislation, and emerging trends that may affect HR practices.
- Data driven focus that can translate information and data into exec-ready presentations that offer solutions to promote growth and change.
- 2-5 years of related experience.
- HRIS Experience
- Strong employee relation skills
- High tech, growth companies preferred.
- Workday preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision, dependent premium covered at 50%)
- 100% Company paid Life & Risk insurance Retirement / Employee Pension Plan PPE (with 5% employer contribution)
- 1000 PLN for glasses reimbursement
- 100% paid sick leave for first 33 days of absence
- Quarterly Company wellness days
- Access to on-demand fitness and wellness through Wellable platform
- Free and confidential access to Employee Assistance Program through LifeWorks
- One-time payment of 2050 PLN for home office stipend
- Giving back! Company volunteer/fundraising activities.
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.