🤓 Recruiter (on-site or remote)
🌍 Wunderman Thompson Tech | Murawa, 12-18, Poznań🖥 https://www.wundermanthompson.com/careers
#IT, #candidateexperience, #itrecruiter
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Technology applies technology to lay the foundations for this growth. We design, build, manage and run the complex technology ecosystems that give organisations the technical capabilities that fuel their growth. And we don’t just build the technology, we help them to work in new ways to get the most out of it, so they can focus on putting their customers at the heart of the experience. We provide an end-to-end service across three core capabilities; customer acquisition, customer experience and commerce.
As a part of our team, you will:
- handle end-to-end recruitment processes for various roles (technical, management, sales)
- partner with Hiring Managers and Business Units to discuss current and future recruitment needs, set priorities and report on recruitment status
- work on ATS and internal documents to take care of well organised recruitment administration and provide recruitment data for the business
- supply proactive high-level sourcing using Linkedin Recruiter, networking, Boolean searches and creative approaches to reach candidates
- keep a full talent pipeline by reaching out to passive candidates and building strong relationships
- maintain an exceptional candidate experience by providing a quick recruitment process, quality communication and delivering efficient feedback
- implement an employer branding strategy to recruitment.
What you will bring:
- at least 4 years of hands-on experience with hiring in a recruitment agency or inside a company
- a good understanding of the tech industry and IT labor market
- eager to development your recruiting skills and learning modern sourcing techniques, combining quality with quantity
- very good organisation skills and the ability to set priorities in a constantly changing environments
- fluent communication in Polish and English
What we offer you:
- a contract of employment or a B2B contract
- attractive salary reviewed on an annual basis
- individual budget for training, conferences and other learning activities
- support from your first days at WTT – a designated mentor and team of supportive & friendly colleagues
- interesting projects and modern working tools (hardware and software)
- modern home office equipment (laptop, 2 monitors, desk and ergonomic chair)
- an opportunity to develop your skills in recruitment, employer branding, HR data management and internal communication
- a dynamic job in a fast changing and inspiring environment
- a flexible work location (secure office or home office)
- a benefit package which includes a cafeteria system, MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), additional paid days off as an anniversary reward
- a social budget for holidays, nursery, kindergarten etc. internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.