🤓 IT Recruiter (6 month contract)
🌍 Xceedance Consulting Polska | ul.Pawia 21, Kraków🖥 http://www.xceedance.com
#Contract, #Recruiter, #IT
As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, reinsurers and brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
Imagine working for an organization that truly believes in a set of values which drive its performance, define its culture and helps it grow. Imagine that in the center of it all is a team of individuals united in creating diverse, unique workplace and business experience.
As we are successfully reaching the next and extremely exciting phase of the growth (we’re almost 100 people strong) for our Krakow Center we are looking for an exceptional IT Recruiter (6 month contract) who will help us kick start technology capability in Krakow alongside out operations capability.
If you are interested in building from scratch IT recruitment strategy, processes, relationships with key stakeholders globally and help us in choosing the right tools and vendors to successfully start this journey then we’d like to definitely hear from you!
- Interested in creating from scratch our technology capability in Krakow?
- Willing to with stakeholders in US, Australia, UK and India?
- Happy to plan and support Employer Branding campaign to position Xceedance on the IT market?
If this sounds intriguing shout out loud and let us know you’re there!
What we expect from you
- Previous experience in end-to-end IT recruitment (in-house, RPO or agency)
- Very good knowledge of the polish IT market (competitors, tools, vendors)
- Experience working in international environment
- Ability to understand technical stakeholders and their needs
- Ability to work with limited number of information and in face changing environment
- Experience with running social media channels (LI, FB, Twitter) would be a plus
- Positive personality along with great sense of humor (must-have – no negotiations here!)
- Creativity and ability to question status quo (not a big fans of ‘this is how we have been doing this for the last couple of years’ statements)
- Willingness to experiment and trying new things!
What you can expect from us
- Lots of challenging activities while building technology services in Poland – we want you to feel that you’re on fire (not literally)
- Full support, but no too much, of a traditional supervision
- People around you to inspire you and help you grow (as a professional and as a person)
- Sense of influence
- Exposure to global insurance industry
- Flexibility, common sense, pragmatism on a daily basis
- 6 month contract with a possibility to extend