🤓 People & Culture Lead
🌍 Xceedance Consulting Polska | Pawia 21, Kraków🖥 http://www.xceedance.com
#recruiting, #peopleandculturelead, #leadership
Xceedance is a global provider of strategic consulting, managed services, and technology to insurance organizations. Our teams work with insurers, reinsurers, agents, brokers, and program administrators to boost operational efficiency.
Xceedance leverages vast insurance and technology expertise to facilitate, automate, and optimize insurance lifecycle functions, including exposure management, actuarial requirements, underwriting, policy management, claims handling, and finance.
With support from Xceedance, global re/insurance organizations can better plan and execute their critical processes and enterprise goals for growth. Our diverse re/insurer clients can boost operational productivity, strengthen data stewardship, implement intelligent technology, enhance policyholder service, enter new markets, and improve profitability.
People and Culture Lead
We are looking for a competent comrade - someone with People and Culture and HR finesse, who can stand on their own two feet; but who can also take a seat & corroborate with the team - to accompany us on our mission of uniqueness and excellence. As a member of the Xceedance team, you can shape a fulfilling career, participate in exciting projects and impact the organization in meaningful ways. We are looking for a person who is not afraid of challenges and has a large dose of motivation! Sound interesting?
People and Culture Lead will be responsible for shaping people strategy for Xceedance Solution Centre in Poland including managing employee engagement, career and development framework, leadership development. The role will also be pivotal in fostering Xceedance’s values-based culture based on trust, integrity, empowerment and entrepreneurship to enable business growth.
People and Culture Lead will also be responsible for People Administration processes (HR Administration and Payroll) as well as ownership of local policies and guidelines.
- Develop Xceedance People Strategy including implementation of employee engagement management, management of development and career, maintain pay and benefits strategy as well as foster people development to enable next gen skillset (data and digital)
- Act as a sponsor to any people initiatives for Xceedance Polska
- Own HR Administration and Payroll process and ensure seamless execution and excellent people experience through external vendors and internal team
- Act as a HR Partner to the leadership of Xceedance Polska to support talent management, business growth, etc.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Manage the People and Culture as a business to enable transparent people dashboards allowing leadership to focus on business priorities
- Act as a part of Xceedance Polska leadership team to identify development and growth opportunity for Xceedance and its people in the region
- At least 7 years of HR Experience as HR Business Partner or Senior Generalist
- Experience and understanding of managing Payroll and HR Administration processes (through vendors as well as in-house)
- Sound knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in shaping People Strategies and Policies (development, remuneration, etc.)
- Innate entrepreneur with passion for managing business and leveraging growth opportunities
- Excellence communication and presentation skills
- Results and customer-oriented attitude
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
What you can expect from us:
- Unique professional and personal development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support.
- Exposure to the global insurance industry.
- Ongoing professional training.
- Your own personal training budget.
- Luxmed medical cover for you, with the option to extend cover to your family/partner.
- Flexible work hours (we start between 7 and 10am).
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere created by passionate people.