🤓 People Experience Coordinator
🌍 Xceedance Consulting Polska | Pawia 21, Kraków🖥 http://www.xceedance.com
As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, reinsurers and brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
Imagine working for an organization that truly believes in a set of values which drive its performance, define its culture and helps it grow. Imagine that in the center of it all is a team of individuals united in creating diverse, unique workplace and business experience.
As we are successfully reaching the next and extremely exciting phase of the growth (we’re almost 100 people strong!), for our Krakow Center we are looking for an exceptional People Experience Coordinator that has an experience in enabling a flawless end-to-end employee experience for employees' day to day HR needs. If you are interested in growing in all major areas of People and Culture domain alongside with our HR Team, then we’d like to definitely hear from you!
- Fancy joining young and dynamic organization with some cool and passionate people on-board?
- Interested in creating and fostering inspiring organizational culture?
- Want to take part in building a vibrant workplace different from any other on the market and full of professional and fun people?
- Not afraid of coming to work in pink unicorn or ladybird costume from time to time (we will explain this part during the interview…😉)??
If this sounds intriguing shout out loud and let us know you’re there!
What we expect from you
- Previous experience in HR/People & Culture/People Operations role (preferably in-house)
- Strong interest and willingness to further develop in the following fields (onboarding, benefits, employer branding, HR administration, employee engagement)
- Previous experience in recruitment would be a much appreciated
- Experience with running social media channels (LI, FB, Twitter) would be a plus
- Positive personality along with great sense of humor (must-have – no negotiations here!)
- Creativity and ability to question status quo (not a big fans of ‘this is how we have been doing this for the last couple of years’ statements)
- Appetite to grow!
What you can expect from us
- Lots of challenging activities in the field of People & Culture (HR) – we want you to feel that you’re on fire (not literally)
- Full support, but no too much, of a traditional supervision
- People around you to inspire you and help you grow (as a professional and as a person)
- Exposure to all HR aspects you can be interested in and guaranteed growth in this field
- Exposure to global insurance industry
- Flexibility, common sense, pragmatism on a daily basis
- 2 year contract with a possibility to extend
- Yup….salary, benefits, medical care, training budget, flexible working hours and hybrid working model too…no worries!