🌍 Xceedance Consulting Polska | ul.Pawia 21, Kraków🖥 http://www.xceedance.com
#people&culture, #insurance, #researcher
As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, reinsurers and brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
Imagine working for an organization that truly believes in a set of values which drive its performance, define its culture and helps it grow. Imagine that in the center of it all is a team of individuals united in creating diverse, unique workplace and business experience.
As we are successfully reaching the next and extremely exciting phase of the growth (we’re almost 100 people strong) for our Krakow Center we are looking for Researcher (6 month contract) who will help us in reaching next recruitment milestones.
If you have at least 6 months of recruitment and recruitment administration experience from agency, RPO or internal HR department and would like to further develop and build some other skills at the same time than we’d like to definitely hear from you!
What we expect from you
- Previous experience in sourcing and recruiting (in-house, RPO or agency)
- Knowledge of the sourcing tools (social media – LinkedIn, Facebook and other) and methodologies (direct search)
- Creativity in searching for new sources of candidates – we are not a big fans of ‘this is how we have been doing this for the last couple of years’ type of statements
- Experience in administrative tasks (scheduling interviews, updating ATS, responding to candidates)
- Positive personality and great sense of humor (must-have – no negotiations here!)
- Ability to build good relationships with candidates
- Experience with running social media channels (LI, FB, Twitter) would be a plus
- Willingness to experiment and trying new things!
What you can expect from us
- Lots of challenging activities in the area of recruitment (and perhaps wider People & Culture function)
- Full support of more experiences team members
- People around you to inspire you and help you grow (as a professional and as a person)
- Sense of influence
- Exposure to global insurance industry
- Flexibility, common sense, pragmatism on a daily basis
- 6 month contract with a possibility to extend