🤓 IT Recruitment Specialist
7 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Xfive | Centrum, Warszawa🖥 https://www.xfive.co/
Xfive is looking for an energetic, open-minded individual to join our core team in Kraków.
As a recruiter, you will be responsible for researching, screening, and interviewing candidates, mainly developers, for a digital products development agency.
Xfive is a company with 17 years of experience in the market, recently experiencing constant growth. We are permanently running recruitment campaigns for front-end and back-end developers, as well as UX/UI designers positions.
We’d like to improve our efficiency in acquiring new talents and benefit from an experience that you as a recruiter can bring to the table.
You will lead our recruitment effort and shape our recruitment strategy and processes. Xfive is currently in an interesting period of transforming to a full digital product agency, which brings a lot of creative challenges for people in all positions.
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience as a recruiter
- Fluent English, both spoken and written (at least C1 - Advanced). Our clients are mostly based in the US, UK, and Australia, so the candidates will communicate with native English speakers on a daily basis. We need to verify their English skills during the interview.
- Good knowledge of recruitment tools and processes. We use Recruitee so experience with it is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern recruitment approaches, like collaborative hiring.
- Experience in the IT industry with all its pros and cons.
- High level of empathy and excellent communication skills. You will work with people from different countries and cultures.
What you can expect from us:
- Great support from the entire team, including senior developers, marketing, and design.
- Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract) and working hours (hybrid working model: on-site/work-from-home)
- Attractive financial bonus model
- Private healthcare (Allianz)
- Benefit system
- Individual budget for training/conferences
- Being a part of a team that cares about others