🤓 Junior HR Specialist
4 000 - 5 000 PLN brutto
🌍 YND | Mokotowska 1, Warsaw🖥 http://www.ynd.co
#recruiter, #hr, #it
Who we are
As a software consultancy, we build products that solve real problems.
Whether it's starting from scratch or working alongside your existing development team, we bring the startup mentality that gets stuff done. Every day.
Since YND’s founding in 2014, we have delivered more than 50 successful projects from MVP building and mobile apps to complex system integrations and web applications for some of the largest players in Europe. Among them are big names like Volkswagen, Hypoport, Lufthansa and Burger King as well as fast-growing startups like Kayak and orderbird.
We are looking for a Junior HR Specialist to support our recruiting process from start to finish. As a Junior HR Specialist, you will be responsible for posting jobs ads, doing initial screening calls and scheduling interviews. You’ll assist other hiring teams and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly.
Ultimately, you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people. If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we look very much forward to meeting you!
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage the calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Ensure excellent candidate experience throughout the hiring process
What does it takes:
- Hands-on experience with the entire recruitment lifecycle for IT roles
- Familiarity with effective sourcing of passive candidates
- Very good command of English and Polish
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks
- Problem-solving attitude
- Critical-thinking skills
What we offer
- Flat hierarchy and quick decision making
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- For those who prefer to work from the office: an excellent office location with astonishing views (Metro Politechnika Station) and as much coffee, drinks, cakes, etc. as you like
You will be part of an international team where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. If communication in English and GIFs, flat organization structure, and permanent challenge make you feel like a kid in a candy store - let us know about yourself and apply!