🤓 Junior HR Specialist
🌍 Zowie | Koszykowa, Warszawa🖥 https://getzowie.com
Zowie helps fast-growing companies expand by removing customer service bottlenecks. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels. Within 24 hours we can automate 30% of customer service inquiries and up to 90% in a few weeks. We analyze 80M+ conversations monthly for clients around the world.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we have a proven record of success. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our customers, you will find such recognizable brands such as L’Oreal, Answear, or Giesswein.
We are looking for a Junior HR Specialist to support the initiatives of our People & Culture team. In this role you’ll get to know all processes behind building a successful team, have full ownership over your part and the opportunity to grow and develop.
What you’ll do as a Junior HR Specialist:
- Support the People & Culture Manager in planning the roadmap of HR projects
- Be involved in organizational culture, member of Culture Committee, working on creating and sustaining a culture
- Take an active role in recruitment processes, contacting and screening candidates, owning the organization of recruitment stages
- Create and implement HR & recruitment tools, like questionnaires, surveys, etc.
- Help in onboarding, integrations and ad hoc events organised by the People and Culture team
- Take an active role in creating and implementing HR processes, like performance management, employee engagement, etc.
- Help in preparing HR documentation
We expect you to have:
- HR experience illustrated by past projects, courses, or internships
- Bachelor Degree from humanist studies (psychology, sociology, or similar)
- Focus and understanding of company’s culture
- Analytical skills and ability to pay attention to details
- A creative mindset that is not scared to say your ideas out loud during company brainstorming sessions
- Confidence in working in a multinational and multilingual team
- A proactive and well-organized attitude — you know how to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. English is our daily working language
We can offer you:
- A part in one of the most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and a great team as well as helpful investors, business angels, and advisors
- A chance to further develop your people and business skills
- A startup atmosphere and work under true partnership rules
- Flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours is a great way to work together, but we limit them to 4 hours per day
- An international environment with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the foundation for building a big organization soon
- Hybrid work – we have an office in Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as you need - you can work partially from the office and from home
- B2B contract or contract of mandate with unlimited holidays – we trust each other and we do not count days – it's about delivering, not about reported hours
- A budget for courses and books – we do care about your development
- MultiSport card – we don't push you to run physically, chess is also a sport
- Healthcare package