🤓 Talent Acquisition Manager
🌍 ZOWIE | Koszykowa 59, Warszawa🖥 https://getzowie.com/
#hiring, #recruitment, #management
Who we are:
Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite all the functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we are successful. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our clients, you will find the most recognizable brands such as InPost, Brainly, Aviva, and L’Oreal. And it’s just the beginning of the road! You can find more information about us here: https://zowie.ai/
One of our customers said that our platform is Apple among chatbot builders. So to keep the rapid pace of our development and to work hard to constantly hold such a title, we would like to invite a great Talent Acquisition Manager to join us.
You will get the opportunity to grow our team by hiring new mates. You will be the guardian of best recruitment practices, manage recruitment E2E for both technical and non-technical roles, constantly collect feedback, and care for the best candidate experiences. We are rapidly and systematically developing as a company and we want to be sure that if you join us, you will both find and be able to select the best talents matching our values, culture, and passion.
We expect you to have:
- min. 5 years of experience in owning and leading full recruitment life cycle - from headcount planning, through managing internal communication and ending with employer branding strategy implementation;
- previous experience in working for min. 2 different startups or fast tech growing companies;
- high level of and knowledge and interest in the latest recruitment trends;
- experience in leading recruitment teams, acting as a business partner for hiring managers and business environment;
- experience both in working on technical and non-technical positions;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English;
- self-starter and result-driven approach;
- the high degree of ownership.
We can offer you:
- being part of one of most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and great team as well as helping investors, business angels, and advisors;
- chance to further develop your people and business skills;
- startup atmosphere and working on really partnership rules;
- flexible working hours - we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day;
- going internationally with smart tech and business partners - we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building a big organization soon;
- remote work - we are based in Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we only can - you can work from wherever you want to (we also have an office in Krakow as well);
- B2B contract with no-limited holidays - we trust each other and we do not count days - it’s about delivering, not about reported hours;
- budget for training and books - we do care about your development;
- MultiSport card - we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport;
- Healthcare package - last, but DEFINITELY not least.
Let’s make working together happen:
- to take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com ;
- if you meet our expectations, we will contact you with an invitation to a recruitment meeting - step by step - our management board, HR, and - finally - your future teammates;
- see you!