🤓 Talent Manager
🌍 Zowie | Koszykowa, Warszawa🖥 https://getzowie.com
#rekrutacja, #startup, #wewnętrznyHR
Zowie helps fast-growing companies grow by removing customer service bottleneck. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels. Zowie is an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots, effortlessly. In 24 hours we automate 30% of customer service inquiries and up to 90% in a few weeks. We analyze for our customers from all over the world 80M+ conversations monthly.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we are successful. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our customers, you will find the most recognizable brands such as Aviva, L’Oreal, Brainly. And it’s just the beginning of the road!
To keep the rapid pace of our development we would like to invite a great Talent Manager to join us.
You will get the opportunity to grow our team by hiring new mates. You will be the guardian of the best recruitment practises, manage recruitment E2E for both technical and non-technical roles, constantly collect feedback and care for the best candidate experiences. We are rapidly and systematically developing as a company and we want to be sure that if you join us, you will both find and be able to select the best talents matching our values, culture, and passion.
We expect you to have:
- experience in owning and leading full recruitment life cycle – from headcount planning, through managing internal communication and ending with employer branding strategy implementation;
- experience in the direct search and high level of interest in the latest recruitment trends;
- experience both in finding candidates and in selecting them – for technical and non-technical positions;
- proven track of building strong startup / technology company team;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English;
- self-starter and result-driven approach;
- a high degree of ownership.
We can offer you:
- being part of one of the most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and great team as well as helpful investors, business angels and advisors;
- chance to further develop your people and business skills;
- startup atmosphere and working on really partnership rules;
- flexible working hours – we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day;
- going internationally with smart tech and business partners – we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building a big organization soon;
- remote work – we are based in Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we only can – you can work from wherever you want to (we also have an office in Krakow as well);
- B2B contract with no-limited holidays – we trust each other and we do not count days – it’s about delivering, not about reported hours;
- budget for courses and books – we do care about your development;
- MultiSport card – we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport;
- Healthcare package