🤓 Talent Specialist
🌍 ZOWIE | Koszykowa 59, Warszawa🖥 https://getzowie.com/
#recruitment, #hiring, #culturefit
Who we are:
Zowie solves the biggest challenges of companies in the field of customer support. We use artificial intelligence to automate communication on chat channels (e.g. Messenger, WhatsApp, chat on a website). We provide an all-in-one, modular tool designed for building responsive, fast, and highly customizable chatbots. Despite all the functionalities, it does not require coding experience.
We love challenges and the more difficult something is, the more motivation we have to deliver it. And we are successful. We surprise the market, we surprise our competitors, but most importantly, we surprise our clients in a highly positive manner. And that’s how we acquire new ones. Among our clients, you will find the most recognizable brands such as InPost, Brainly, Aviva, and L’Oreal. And it’s just the beginning of the road! You can find more information about us here: https://zowie.ai/
One of our customers said that our platform is Apple among chatbot builders. So to keep the rapid pace of our development and to work hard to constantly hold such a title, we would like to invite a great Talent Specialist to join us.
You will get the opportunity to grow our team by finding, selecting, and verifying new mates. You will be responsible for not only searching for candidates for technical positions (which are about 30-40% of our organization) but also verify the personal and culture fit for non-tech roles. We want you to grow with the company and be better and better not only in new methods of finding candidates but also in perfect matching them with Zowie. We are rapidly and systematically developing as a company and we want to be sure that if you join us, you will both find and be able to select the best talents matching our values, culture, and passion.
We expect you to have:
- min. 6 months of experience in searching for candidates using different channels and sources;
- experience in conducting phone screens for candidates;
- interest and passion for both research work and human-to-human contact;
- the habit of working with precision and high attention to detail;
- good verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English;
- self-starter and result-driven approach;
- the high degree of ownership.
We can offer you:
- being part of one of the most promising Polish startups with a great growth trajectory and big plans, working with ambitious founders and great team as well as helping investors, business angels, and advisors;
- chance to further develop your people and business skills;
- startup atmosphere and working on really partnership rules;
- flexible working hours - we believe that having common working hours are great to work together, but we limited them to 4 hours per day;
- going internationally with smart tech and business partners - we know that we are building a core team now, which will be the base for building a big organization soon;
- remote work - we are based in Warsaw (Poland), but we give you as much flexibility as we only can - you can work from wherever you want to (we also have an office in Krakow as well);
- B2B contract with no-limited holidays - we trust each other and we do not count days - it’s about delivering, not about reported hours;
- budget for training and books - we do care about your development;
- MultiSport card - we don’t push you to run physically, chess is also a sport;
- Healthcare package - last, but DEFINITELY not least.
Let’s make working together happen:
- to take part in our recruitment process, please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- if you meet our expectations, we will contact you with an invitation to a recruitment meeting - step by step - our management board, HR, and - finally - your future teammates;
- see you!