🤓 Head of People & Administration
12 000 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 Appsilon | Chmielna, Warszawa🖥 https://appsilon.com/
#head, #manager, #hrbp
Appsilon is an ambitious and fast-growing software house and consultancy specializing in decision support systems and machine learning with Fortune 500 clients across the globe. We are a unique company driven by a mission to improve our society and environment.
As a Head of People & Administration you’ll be responsible for creating our HR department almost from the scratch. You’ll have a chance to build a lot of processes and manage a few areas – people, culture, l&d, administration etc. You will have a huge impact on the company’s business goal, so if you want to do work that really matters, then keep reading.
Why do we need you?
Appsilon is growing – we grew 50% this year and plan to grow from 50 to 100 people next year. This brings many challenges related to culture, processes, administration, and many other areas. We need someone who can help us scale our company on many levels and see this as an interesting challenge in their career!
If you want to be a very important part of a growing company, feel that joining us can be a super adventure and another challenge that will help you grow as well – read on.
Why Appsilon is a good place for you:
- A very short decision-making process
- High impact role: you will be able to set up our People & Administration team almost from scratch
- Support fast growing company to do it right, and not only maintain but even improve culture while doing so
- You’ll change stuff that does not work at Appsilon
- You’ll work directly with company founders and international team
- You’ll participate in the rapid growth of the company – we plan to grow from 40 to 100 people next year
- We have an amazing team, ready to support you
In addition, we offer:
- 12.000 – 15.000 + VAT / B2B
- +5% of salary in Professional Development Budget to spend on activities that help you grow
- 26 days of paid holidays + an equivalent of public holidays in Poland, est. 11 days in 2021
- 4 paid days per year to be used for training/conferences, events, or workshop
- Remote work-first working culture with flexible working hours
- Private health care insurance
- Sports card
- Equipment : MacBook or Lenovo, monitor, headphones etc.
What we expect:
- Professional English
- Experience in similar role
- Experience in working for start-ups, scale-ups and/or fast growing companies
- Experience in people & team management
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, culture and engagement, employee relations, diversity & inclusion, performance, and development management.
- Practical knowledge of HR and payroll services and labor laws.
- Location: Poland
You’ll be responsible for a few areas:
- Appsilon organization structure architecture & maintenance
- Help identify and design Learning & Development initiatives for the team
- Implement and maintain relevant HR tools and processes in line with the agreed digital people strategy
- Improving Management culture (Improve manager’s onboarding; Consider 360 performance reviews for managers; Monthly People <> Managers meetings to continuously set expectations)
- Remote work culture / Way we work
- Facilitating internal communication and facilitating problem resolution
- Coordinating interpersonal relationships – supporting employees in all areas of HR
Recruitment & Onboarding:
- Help deliver a people plan in line with the overall business objectives
- Employer Branding
- Improving the onboarding process, gathering team and new employee feedback and renegotiating terms
- Preparing contract templates for employees and vendor
- Assuring Appsilon processes are GDPR compliant
- Company legal stuff (KRS, reports, etc)
- Seeking and implementing ideas to improve the processes in order to implement the business strategy and achieve its objectives.
- Equipment management
- Manage & build People Team
- Develop the skills of people in your team
- Hold weekly 1-on-1s with your team members, provide them with feedback and suggest areas of improvement
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
- Screening call with Talent Manager
- Recruitment Task
- On-line meeting with Talent Manager and Hiring Manager
- Culture fit interview
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you? Use the Apply button below!