🤓 Head of HR
15 000 - 16 000 PLN netto
🌍 Callstack | Prosta 36, Wrocław🖥 https://callstack.com
- 15 000 - 16 000 PLN net + VAT B2B / 12 250 - 13 100 PLN gross UoP (contract of employment)
- Wrocław / Hybrid - remote work is possible but we need you to be available for frequent meetings in our Wrocław HQ or strategic out-of-town getaways with our management team
Callstack supports and inspires other developers and companies to launch their products for everyone, at the same time, on every platform. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users. We are recognized in React Native Community as contributors to Open Source projects, organizers of React Native EU as well as speakers at several international conferences. We also organize regular community meetups in our HQ in Wrocław, Poland.
We’re looking for a Head of HR to take care of our HR team (currently 3 members), plan and implement the best HR strategy to ensure great Candidate & Employee Experience at all stages. You will work directly with the Management Board and Heads of departments but you should also stay close to all the employees to be able to understand and address their needs.
- Direct cooperation with and reporting to the CEO
- Preparing and executing HR budget plan
- Defining HR's role in the organization
- Translating business requirements, employee expectations and market trends into an accurate HR strategy, including all key areas (EB, Recruitment, Onboarding, Retention, Offboarding, Remuneration, Contracts)
- Accountability for HR performance in all the areas named above. Inspiring solutions, providing support for the managers and fellow HR team members
- Setting team objectives and KPIs
- Monitoring, analyzing, reporting results and constant optimization
- Choosing the best approach to organize HR team's daily routine following Agile methodologies and meet the business demands
- Setting up and growing the HR team. Creating roles and responsibilities, including individual development paths, succession plans and handovers. Mentoring and developing HR team members (1-1s, feedback, training)
- HRBP support for top management
- Effectively growing and communicating corporate culture
- Monitoring and nurturing employees' satisfaction
- Supervising contracts and cooperation with personnel, legal, accounting and administration offices
- You have at least 5 years experience as an HR Generalist in IT (dealing with recruitment, EB and HRBP), including at least 3 years experience as HR team manager in IT - preferably, in a fast-growing IT organization
- You have a great understanding of an IT market and software development, as well as genuine interest in new technologies
- You have lived and worked Agile HR, implemented OKRs, 4DX or other strategic goal setting methodologies
- You have a holistic approach to HR as a service, can name what’s yet not there, find the missing puzzles and, if necessary, set up cooperation with the right partners
- You’ve been through scaling an IT company and adapting organizational structure
- You can recommend the best ATS/HRM and other necessary HR tools
- You know more than one thing about HR analytics. You know what to measure and where it can take you
- You are strongly goal-oriented. You don’t give up easily and always look for the best solutions
- You do your best to stay in tune with the business and understand the crucial role of HR in nurturing and growing it
- You see changes and challenges as opportunities, not obstacles
- You speak and write fluent English to be able to communicate with our international team
Nice to have:
- You hold a higher education diploma in Psychology, Sociology or other related fields of study
- You've graduated from post-degree studies in HR Management, HRBP or similar
- You have solid grounds in labor law
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruits, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city centre.