🤓 Head of People Operations
14 000 - 22 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Dynatrace | Grunwaldzka 411, Gdańsk🖥 https://jobs.dynatrace.pl/
#Growth, #PeopleOps, #Leader
Are you enthusiastic about digital transformation, software, automation, and modern people management? Do you see new opportunities in increasing complexity and diversity? Are you ready to lead our effort to maintain a great employee experience for our creative engineers while scaling Gdansk R&D lab up to 400+ employees?
About the role
About the role
As Head of People Operations, you will work hand in hand with our Lab Lead to ensure smooth operations of all internal employee services, enhancing and establishing various processes to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. You will help scale the Gdansk R&D lab up to over 400 employees with continuous improvements.
If you are:
- a strategic player who has built and led teams capable of delivering scalable solutions in alignment with business goals,
- a hands-on, lead-by-example professional who feels comfortable operating with ambiguity in a dynamic and fast-paced environment,
then you are the person we aim to have on our team.
We believe that the only constant is change. In this position, you will have freedom, autonomy, and a lot of opportunities to drive ambitious projects.
Desired skills & experience
- Understanding how to incorporate modern ideas from “Reinventing Organizations” and “Organize for Complexity” into organizational development.
- Experience in the technical field. Familiarity with software development and understanding the terminology and needs of this R&D target group.
- Sound knowledge of labor law and ability to communicate with lawyers in their language.
- Several years of management experience in larger-scale Agile companies, or experience in the start-up and growth phase of a company.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong bias for action that minimizes noise and distraction.
- Excellent time management, planning, and prioritization skills required to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements.
- Experience in contract management and developing and managing budgets with excellent financial, vendor, and contract management skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in Polish and English, including proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people, including teammates, other members, leaders, as well as partners, vendors, advisors, and contractors.
- Experience in defining and improving payroll processes.
- Excellent conflict management and social skills.
- Outcome-oriented & hands-on mindset.
You’ll be responsible for
- Leading People Operations, a team of talented people, to provide the best possible internal services for the R&D team at Gdansk Lab.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (HR, Administration, Employer Branding, IT, Finance) and leaders on a local and global level to create a world-class workplace vision and strategy.
- Ensuring excellent employee experience while making sure we meet labor law requirements.
- Continuous improvement, modernization, and digitization of HR processes.
- Developing, engaging, and motivating our great teams, and supporting and mentoring them to achieve team goals.
- Driving strategic HR projects for the R&D lab and working on the implementation of new trends in the areas of compensation & benefits, personnel development, time models/leave, and contract management.
- Planning, reviewing, and managing the budget and expenses for the teams.
- Acting as a strong sparring partner for the leadership team in all people-related matters.