🤓 HR Business Partner
🌍 Playsoft | Grunwaldzka 50, Gdańsk🖥 https://playsoftgames.com/
Are you an HR Business Partner and want you to pimp up your career?
Welcome home buddy!
We believe that life is more fun if you play games and even better if you create them.
Currently, we are on the lookout for the best Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in this exciting quest. We promise constant leveling up, cooperating with amazing group characters, and the best gear and armor to help you gain the reward.
If you are a people-focused person, full of positive energy, we want you in our team! We will encourage your initiative and give you all support you need to do what you love and develop your career.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, be independent in your role, and have a real impact, jump on board! Let’s make great things happen!
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You will be able to work fully remote or relocate to the Royal City of Gdańsk — baltic seaside pearl of Poland, home to many international companies. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.
=> You will be responsible for:
- Provide business partnering to our stakeholders and help deliver a people plan in line with the overall business objectives and digital agenda,
- Help to improve all current HR processes in relation to performance, engagement, L&D and analytics,
- Implement and maintain relevant HR tools and processes in line with the agreed digital people strategy,
- Influence best practice HR principles and standards that are aligned to our values,
- Provide HR expertise and influence action through the development and the delivery of meaningful management information to support the Playsoft office in achieving their key business objectives,
- Provide coaching support to all Playsoft managers on leadership style and team culture,
- Work with other global HR functions to ensure a consistent and joined-up approach is delivered to the business with maximum impact to drive the region forward,
- Help identify and design L&D initiatives around best practices, law and legislation,
- Help provide quality insights using people analytics, data and reporting.
=> We are looking for if you have:
- Demonstrable experience as an HR Generalist,
- Background in gaming, tech or media,
- Experience of Workday a plus,
- Self-motivated to make a difference,
- Strong personal values and high levels of integrity,
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders,
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills,
- Ability to question and challenge the status quo,
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills,
- Ability to translate data into insight,
- Knowledge and application of different leadership styles including coaching and feedback,
- Ability to plan and prioritize in the short and medium-term whilst retaining flexibility,
- Business Partnering, Stake-holder influencing, engagement and management skills.
=> We offer you:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills,
- Possibility to choose a place to work: home, office, or a hybrid solution,
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth,
- Private medical care,
- Pension plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office),
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues.